Turn Signal Installation
Installation guide for the turn signal of all CycleBoard models.
- 3 mm Allen Wrench
- 5 mm Allen Wrench
- Loosen the Grips - Use a 3 mm Allen Wrench to loosen the screw on the collar of the handgrip and a 5 mm Allen to loosen the screw at the end of the handgrip (2-3 turns).
- Hand Grip End - Remove the components at the end of the handgrip by shaking the handgrip to get enough poking out of the end to pull out the rest of the way.
- Turn Signal Adjustment - Twist the end of the turn signal next to the rubber stopper to compress the rubber. Periodically check the fitment into the end of the handgrip. Keep tightening until the stopper requires a moderate amount of force to push into the end of the hand bar.
- Hand Grip Installation - Reinstall the handgrip and tighten the 3 mm screw on the collar of the handgrip.
- Turn Signal Installation - Push the turn signal to mount in all the way and install the turn signal by placing onto the mount and twisting clockwise to tighten all the way.
Have more questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org